Crazyflier Dongle for Communication

Post here to get support
projectpanindia
Beginner

Crazyflier Dongle for Communication

Post by projectpanindia »

Hi !
I am from India. I am very much crazy about "CRAZYFLIER NANO QUADCOPTER's 125 Radio Channels.I want to use the 125 Radio Channels for communication purpose.Can Designer & Producer of the product help me out about my eagerness to use the device for Sending(Tx) & Receiving(Rx) the DATA by 50% pairs of 125 Radio Channels at a time? If so, What Code to be use by each pair for communication purpose at a time

I will be glad the if I get the positive answer with TECHNICAL SUPPORT from any person or the Manufacturer of the Device

My E-mail: project_panindia@yahoo.com

Regards.
SUJIT
projectpanindia
Beginner

Re: Crazyflier Dongle for Communication

Post by projectpanindia »

Dear Sir,
I am not getting your reply about my question.of dated 12th Oct.2014
Sujit Bose
chad
Expert

Post by chad »

Hi, I'm not technical support nor the manufacturer, I'm just some guy on the internet but maybe I can help? The Crazyradio firmware is open-source. Have you had the opportunity to look over the firmware code available on GitHub? Maybe that, and the client source and Crazyflie firmware code can help answer the questions you have...?
Crazyflier - my CF journal...
4x Crazyflie Nano (1.0) 10-DOF + NeoPixel Ring mod.
3x Crazyflie 2.0 + Qi Charger and LED Decks.
Raspberry Pi Ground Control.
Mac OS X Dev Environment.
Walkera Devo7e, ESky ET6I, PS3 and iOS Controllers.
arnaud
Bitcraze

Post by arnaud »

Hi SUJIT,

The Crazyradio is capable of using only one channel at a time either for transition or reception (ie. half duplex). You can look at the nordic semiconductor nRF24LU1p documentation for more precise information on the radio, this is the chip we use in Crazyradio.

Best regards,
Arnaud